Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why do guys flirt so weird?

Guy 1: he would call me a bassss-terd [i ment to spell that wrong] and a fagggott just because he would want a reaction out of me. But that was still his way of flirting.



Guy2: he pushed me into a mosh pit and when i scrambled to get out of there he took me into his arms.



Does that make ANY SENSE?!



Tell me you're weirdest flirting experience.



Best or worst pick up lines.



Why do guys flirt so weird?fun myspace.com





Lmao you must be some Alien... wierd flirts haha



Why do guys flirt so weird?cool myspace myspace.com



Wow, that's weird.
Guys are just different from girls. That's how life is...



But, they just want to get your attention. Like how girls are but, they have a different way and meaner way of showing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer