Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What is the best thing to do if you gained weight and still is comfortable with it ,but men used to

I still feel sexy but, men dont look at me the same , or flirt like they used to,do i lose weight for them to get a date, or WHAT?



What is the best thing to do if you gained weight and still is comfortable with it ,but men used to flirt.?default myspace





Be comfortable with yourself. Men will come and go but you are who you will be with forever.



What is the best thing to do if you gained weight and still is comfortable with it ,but men used to flirt.?guy myspace myspace.com



I TOTALLY agree with the first response.
As long as you are ok with yourself, who cares? I think its how you carry yourself. If you show you are ok with it, then they will see your confidence and be ok too!
Sounds like you are finally attracting the right kind. Sure they flirt, but they want you for sex, not love. Give it time. I'd rather be a bit heavy than a size 2 anyday. You get a much better idea of the kind of guy by what he wants. Before you were eyecandy, now you are a "real" person. Sad, huh? Keep that weight and be happy how you are.
No if you feel comfortable the way you are, then when the right man comes along he will except you the way you are, you shouldn't have to change to find a man, let him find you, and if men have are looking at you in a different light because of your weight then don't waste your time with them.
If you're not happy with yourself and with the men you get, maybe you should lose some weight. If you're happy, then don't think about men. You'll find the right one! Good luck!
No, you shouldn't change who you are for other people. However, you need to recognize that people are superficial - that's just the way the world works. That's why I try so hard to stay in shape and look good because I know I'm judged on my appearance. I don't do it for them, I do it for me because it makes me happy to be judged favourably. It's unfortunate, people should love you for who you are not what you look like, but that's just not the way it is, at first anyways.



Good luck.
I'll flirt with you sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer