Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flirt By Winking?

When you wink at a girl, how do you do it in a way to let her know you're flirting? If a girl ever tells me she is single, what would winking at her tell her?



Flirt By Winking?sexy myspace





dont wink at her to fast, make eye contact, than wink, than smile. Make sure there is no one else around for her to think you are winking at the person behind her. If she does look around like are you winking at me and she looks back at you, smile and wink again and shake your head yes, like ya you.



Winking is a hard one to guess on. This guy winked at me all the time and i really thought he liked me yet he had a girlfriend. So, it is really hard to figure out a wink sometimes. if she turns red and looks down, she is shy and most likely likes you too.



Flirt By Winking?deleted myspace myspace.com



I'm talking on the phone to my ex and she says "smile sweetly, and don't wink slow...girls hate that.." i don't know if that help much but yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer