Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How am i going 2 get a boy 2 ask me out? or atleast make him flirt with me? i really like him....?

i really like this kid, and he has been talking 2 me more then usual. and i dont know anyway to get him 2 ask me out! and i dnt want to ask him out because if he says no, then that will be embarrassing. ya know? so, i need a little boy help on how 2 make him ask me out. or make him flirt around me. thnx! %26lt;3



How am i going 2 get a boy 2 ask me out? or atleast make him flirt with me? i really like him....?graphics for myspace





start flirting around with him, once he See's you doing it I'm sure he'll do it more and maybe even ask you out.



How am i going 2 get a boy 2 ask me out? or atleast make him flirt with me? i really like him....?myspace tweaks myspace.combeing very honest is a start, I hate being hurt by lies, good cooking is good too, I love food! or if you cant cook then if you know what I like and you order it on our date, Ill love you forever! Report It


take interest in his favorite topics, but dont go on about something you have no clue about, I hate that! Report It


Buy me something I like, maybe not necessarily expensive as someone pointed out, thats a waste of money if he wont like you back. Report It


make sure my dog likes you, and youre comfortable around him even when he slobbers all over you, like my friends, make them laugh, make them want to have you around Report It


be creative, and with new ideas, I hate old an dboring same things, find out what I liek and ask me to hang out there or do it! ask my friends to find out what works for me Report It


make a party and invite me over, dont drink too much I hate that, cos then youre drunk and you might puke on me, Report It


but have some to be in good spirits and ask me to dance if I like you Ill forget about the fact that I cant dance and Ill dance with you Report It


and if Im too shy Ill tell you then say lets go and have some privacy or something and be alone, If I like you Ill love that Idea Report It


comment on his car, his clothes, anything he has and likes a lot, research it and find a fact you're sure he might not know! Report It


also a cool thing is is to get all ticlky with him when youre in privacy like a bedrooma nd then mess about ont the bed, this lets me know that youre comfortable with yourself and that you feel good around me Report It


and then at one point you can pin me down and look right into my eyes and if I like you ill try and get up to kiss you and if I dont ill back off if I want to kiss you Id like it if you bend down so my neck doesnt heart when Im going up! Report It


ask me to a movie I like or tell em you rented my favorite movie but have no one to watch it wit, if you hate the movie, then dont bother its a waste of time and I hate that Report It


get a good comedy we will bnoth like and invite some friends over but make sure they talk to my friends and plan it so were alone, mayeb they cant come, the car breaks down, or they all leave early for some reason and I was planning to stay for later Report It


this is hard to plan since it was already seen billions of times and it might be obvios and the best of all is just to flat out ask me if I feel like a date! maybe sit with him at school or plan a project together Report It


get your friend to tell his friend shed love to work with him and so he can swap and be with you! or another idea is to get your friends to plan with his friends a blind date for the 2 of you and to pretend you dont know and so he wont know either Report It


and they can ask him if he does blind dates and if yes his friends will plan it with your friends and you supposedly have no idea its him! Good luck! Report It


I'm sorry for posting all this it's just I wrote it out and well you ended the question and I didn't want my writing to go to a waste Report It


Seriously. Just ask him out. Flirt more if you want... but there's no point in sitting around and waiting.
while ur talking casually bring it up, like its nothing =)



good luck!



help me with my question? (:



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Ask him anyway! How do you think boys feel? Somebody has to make a move, and life is too short to worry about being embarrassed because he said no.
DONT ASK HIM OUT.



most boys like girls that play 'hard to get'



So, make it apparent that you like him,



but not to obvious, maybe tell one of his friends,



that you think he's cute or something.



but dont drag it on, you want to make it known,



without making it seem like your obsessed.



dont be clingy, and flirt a lil.



make some plans with him,



movies, stuff like that.
If he's talking to you more than usual, just be friendly and responsive when he talks to you. Guys are all about "the hunt", so wait for him to get around to asking you out. He's trying to get better acquainted with you to see if he is interested enough to ask you out. Give him time, sit back and watch. If he doesn't ask you out, that means he's not that interested...so you don't want to pursue someone who isn't head over heals into you. The ones that are realllyyy into you will treat you much much better. If this guy isn't the one, wait for others. You can't hurry love! You just have to wait.
just bite the bullet and ask him. me as a guy would be flattered if a girl came up to me and just asked! Oh but if you think he is out of your league be cautious
In this day and age, you don't need to wait for the boys! Just talk to him! Ask him to do something with you (walk home from school? go to a movie with other friends? come to your house to play video games? go to McD's for a cheeseburger? go to the library to work on a project for school?) There are endless possibilities. It's hard to offer more suggestions because we don't know what your age or his age is. I'm dating someone now because I asked him if he wanted to practice tennis sometime (we're on the same tennis league). If you want something, you should take charge of your own life.
First thing is to stop using #2!



Second just talk to him and become friends. The rest will follow. Dont wait for him to make the move. Maybe he is shy or thinks you are to pretty for him.
as much as you want, you cant make a boy like you, or flirt with you. if he likes you, then he will flirt with you.



if you really like him, then, you might want to ask him out.



he might like you, but is just too shy to ask you out.



good luck!!!
I know it will be embarresing if he says no but you will will never know unless you take a chance. You need to engage him in polite conversation then when the time is right you will ask him. If he says no then its a loss for him. Good luck:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer