Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do you flirt allot?

I somtimes find myself flirting with girls when i dont mean to,I will say somthing in responce to somthing and then its not until a few minutes later i realise that i was flirting.



Do you flirt allot?comment boxes for myspace





I flirt all the time without realising it!! Its all part of having fun love! :)



Do you flirt allot?myspace quotes myspace.comflirting is natural it means you have confidence which is good! jus dont make it too obvious if your not trying yo do it . Report It


Ofcourse I do...and it's fun!
nope
yeah i know what you mean, i do that too=S lol
I try not to.. but usually other people say I was flirting afterwards :(
im gay and i flirt all the time, its in our jeans to.
Yes, I love to flirt.
Of course....it is great fun!
not so many men around me this past few months .... *sighed*
well are you are girl? ha. i accidently flirt with guys when i just mean to be friendly and they get the wrong idea. !!
yea i ckind of dont realize when im doin it until my friends pul me aside and go your fliriting
no, but i know someone who does to annoy me.
who doesnt flirt...i do it all the time, even if-like you said-i dont mean to. ?
Yeah. Everybody does it. It comes naturally.
flirting is so much fun. tht happened to me when i didnt even realize it
Yes I flirt a lot. It's all about the chase... haha jk. But it is fun.
lol if it took you a few minutes to realise maybe u werent flirting after all
Some people just have that personality...I dont think its bad... its nice to have compliments or flirty comments told to ya from time to time....
yes...but tend to be rude (mention real bad things like... blemish... hair colour and such) and hence not get laid! lol
yes flirting is fun
I can be a terrible flirt sometimes - luckily I am married to the most wonderful unjealous woman in the world.



Cybershot_fan don't worry, if I was around you, you would soon be flirted with!
I do it all the time but not realise.. Maybe because I like all women.. "Hi Belinda".. See there I go again
no, i'm married
I can have my moments with flirting with the ladies. all good harmless fun.
I'm terrible for it, I end up flirting all the time, its terribly embarrassin because half the time I dont know I'm doing it lol
well see i am the same way but i love flirt sometimes anyway and if the girl does not mind its ok
No, I don't flirt allot, or even a lot or much either ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer