Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Is it ok to flirt with a guy who has a gf?

So this guy I hooked up with once IMed me to see how I was doing since im pregnant (not his baby). Well for some reason we started talking about the time we hooked up and we both got kinda turned on. He had a gf when we were together 8 months ago and they are still together now. I kno i shouldnt be flirting with him but for some reason i cant help it. He keeps saying how he misses kissing me and he can't help that he wants me. What should I do? Is it ok to keep flirting as long as we arent doing anything?



Is it ok to flirt with a guy who has a gf?unblock myspace





Find your own man to flirt with. Would you want some girl flirting with your man?



Is it ok to flirt with a guy who has a gf?backgrounds for myspace myspace.com



No you idiot.
no...for your karma sake leave him alone...plus your pregnant.....have some respect for your baby....good luck
If he wanted to be with you, he would break up with his girlfriend and come ask you out.
sure if hes okey with it!
I flirt with a girl who had a bf and she didn't seem to mind, she was quite flattered
Sew your legs shut.
Let me ask you a question.



He is doing this with his current girlfriend. So what if he decides that he wants to be with you and leaves his girlfriend... what is going to stop him from doing the same thing to you?
Yeah, not cool. That's break up material in my book.
I agree with Michelle, it wrong, what goes around comes around.
girls always be hittin on me when i have a gf but once im single i gotta go get them...



always
Want me to flirt with you instead?



Your asking for trouble with him. He's obviously just using you to get some booty.
stop flirting . how would you like it. and you're pregnant. chill out.
leave him alone
No!!!
No, its not okay.



If you flirt then what's the message you're presenting? You're saying, "I don't care if you have a gf, we can still do it for fun." You've got to grow up and take some responsibility for your future... I know he keeps coming on you, but that's just his hormones running.
Playing with fire will always seem exciting, but just remember that someone will always get burned, and chances are it will be you who will end up crying. You know full well what your flirting will lead to, or at least you are hoping for it. He probably knows that, and will play you as far as you will let him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer