Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I have find a boyfriend now and this is my first boy friend now can i attract him and flirt him?

i did not have any boyfriend in the past and this is my first boyfriend, how can i flirt him and be attractive for him



I have find a boyfriend now and this is my first boy friend now can i attract him and flirt him?flash myspace





Don't change who you are. Be the same person he wanted to be with in the first place. good luck!



I have find a boyfriend now and this is my first boy friend now can i attract him and flirt him?myspace pages myspace.com



Take your time, but don't be shy...
Well you dont really need to do alot of flirting, i mean you are already with him. But just always be with him and respect him .
Just act yourself. Because he wanted to go out with you, not some girl you would pretend to be. Just go on dates and hold his hand if h e doesn't hold yours. it also depends on how old you are. Guys are different at different ages.
hell ya thats the best time to do when you've got em it keeps the relationship hot. just have confidence. guys love it when they dont always have to make the first move.
First of all, knowing how to spell is part of being attractive. Use spell check. Be yourself! :)
be yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer