Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How do you flirt with a girl that never has had a boyfriend?

so theres this girl that i been talking to and stuff and its going good like she flirts with me and i do the same in class we do the "cutest" things but she never answers my calls for some reason and she never had a bf why do you guys think she never answers my calls?



How do you flirt with a girl that never has had a boyfriend?tiny myspace





I've never had a boyfriend, I'm 15. And the same thing happens to me. When I give a guy my number, and he calls ...SOMETIMES I answer it. Why? I don't know, ...I don't think I know how to flirt over the phone, and I don't always know what to say at times so the conversation is really quiet.



I and I never call guys, I think it's because I'm scared I'll call him at the wrong time (Like if he's with his friends, talking to his parents, or on the phone with someone else). And also because I can't come up with a reason to call him, even though I really want to talk to him. Like, I don't want to call his phone and just be like "Hey" ..and not know what else to say. I'll feel dumb.



Just keep calling her, and let her know you're REALLY interested, and that regardless of.. if she knows what to say...you want to talk to her. She'll come around, when she's more "phone comfortable".lol.



How do you flirt with a girl that never has had a boyfriend?celebrities myspace myspace.com



'' she never answers my calls?'' maybe because she isn't intrested and you are misreading what she is doing as more? -.-
maybe she's Bi...



and right now she's swinging towards the other side...
just send her text ..........
maybe she's scared. ask her in person, or just take it slowly! get her to feel comfortable around you.
maybe she is forgetful, and doesn't know that you like her so you are not at the top of the list of her priorities. Just tell her your feelings, then she will start calling you back
Is it her home or cell phone? Because maybe she's interested but has really strict parents. If not that then she's hiding something...
Honestly she probablly does not like you if she is not answering your calls or calling you back. You shoud ask her why she doesn't call you back. Maybe she isn't allowed to have phone calls. Who knows. Just ask. I think girls who have not had boyfriends are the easiest to get to! Good luck.
She might be shy on the phone. I am the SAME way. I prefer to text than to talk on the phone. I just get shy on the phone, and I don't like awkward silence. Have you tried texting her?
because she isn't
Ask her.
Why not just ask her?
Maybe too nervous? Especially since she has never had a b/f could be very nervous. On top of that maybe she isn't allowed to talk on the phone? Depends on her family situation.
You should ask her why she never answers your calls. Maybe she is too shy!
i would say that i am infering that you have had a prior girlfriend and just come up bluntly and ask her out. if u are fairly new into the relationship then go hang with her forr a while and earn her trust
Hey its ok if she never had a boyfriend. Had it occured to you that she may not be able to go out?Like her parents might not let her. I got the same problem with a guy that likes me at school and I avoid calling him or being too close to him. I am not allowed to go out and I am almost 16.
Hmmm...well, if she doesn't answer her calls and you KNOW that she does for others, then she's trying to avoid it...she may be trying to be nice (sometimes may come off as flirting, simply responding politely), but doesn't feel that way. Who starts the conversations? She may also like you, but is shy about talking on the phone because she doesn't want an awkward silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer