Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flirt or dirtbag???

im confused...My friends and I were hanging out and the girl who i like(she doesnt know this) was sitting with me. We were talking about looks and good looking people (I am a lil bit self conscious of myself). She made a remark like "everyone is good looking in their own way, except this one of course" and nodded towards me..it was playful but then she immediately said "just kidding" is she a duschebag or was she just flirting with me



Flirt or dirtbag???adult myspace





if she's not a duschebag she really sucks at flirting.



Flirt or dirtbag???bad girls club myspace.com



well this depends.



i dont think it was cool of her



to hoe you out in front of people



like that, but maybe it was a flirting thing.
def just flirting with you.
she was joking cmon u kno im like the girl who punches cute guys its like that
flirting
You were probably wearing your insecurity all over you. She sounds like a little beotch to me.
flirting its sounds liek a joke
i think she was flirting wiv u hun
she is not a dirtbag, she is being funny. she might not even be flirting, but she is being friendly towards you. my friends and i make comments like that all the time, and you wouldn't say that to someone who wasn't your friend. the fact that she said that to you reinforces the fact that you are friends. usually, your best friends are the ones that give you the most crap about how you look or whatever.
Flirting.... I have a pretty sarcastic sense of humor- but I generally only use it if I feel comfortable with the person, so I would take it as a good sign. That she was flirty and is comfortable enough with you to tease you. Next step... ask her out! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer