Tuesday, December 1, 2009

*I need help with a guy who i like who is my friend and a huge flirt!!!!!!!*?

Well there's this guy that i like and he is a huge flirt! I am the extremely jealous type so it kinda bothers me.But we're really good friends and i wanna be more.But i don't know how to do it? Some days it seems like he likes me and some days we're just friends. People say we make a cute couple and sometimes we'll do things that couples do.But i just don't know what to do to make him see me as more than a friend! HELP PLEEZ!!!!!!!



*I need help with a guy who i like who is my friend and a huge flirt!!!!!!!*?pimp myspace





The funny thing you are in the same situation im in. Do the samething im doing right now.



1. Let that person know you care for them



2. Be a better friend



3. Find out more about that person (likes or dislikes)



4. Ask them out more



5. Be patience (nothing happens over night)



*I need help with a guy who i like who is my friend and a huge flirt!!!!!!!*?stars myspace myspace.com



tell him ho w you feel
Run!



I know, not the answer you're looking for, but if he's a "ladies man" type, he'll most likely just hurt you.
woah woah woah girl! slow down a bit! we need a little more information about how close you guys are and what kind of conversations you guys have! other than that, if people notice and say you make a cute couple, than maybe he is into you. just dont rush things too much. but dont take forever either.... =p
You answered yourself already.



Why would he stop being a huge flirt if he started going out with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer