Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flirt tips to help me flirt with this guyy i like i tink he likes me but weve only talked like 4 tim

good flirtting tips



Flirt tips to help me flirt with this guyy i like i tink he likes me but weve only talked like 4 times?myspace.com music





4 times????



hmm...you should asked his number...



when you meet him, Eye contact is important...



"Body Language"



hmm....if he knows one of your friends,asked your friend to make a plan of dating...gud luck



Flirt tips to help me flirt with this guyy i like i tink he likes me but weve only talked like 4 times?www myspaces com myspace.com



begin with learning to spell, guys like brains too
tell him you can do amazing things with your tongue
Just ask him to do you. How can he refuse? If he is really a guy he will want to know more.
girlie the easiest way to aproach a man is asking him out,,,,



If he is the party type then ask him to the disc,



If he is a sporty type then try futbal..



or movies or what evr jus get to kno his interests and let himnot kno that u hav a crush on him jus be good to him and let him hav a crush on u....



make him like u ...if u still wanna kno more abt this then jus pm me girlie..
Boy!! is'nt that enough. You be yourself and he will like it that way better than you pretend what you are not.



Men do prefer women with a bit of brains and a whole lot in the barn yard. If you have it, you have Him ;-)
just be yourself. follow your heart. if you follow your heart you cant go wrong. if he likes you he will get the hint good luck
just ask him to hang out
Write down your first name, last name, phone number(s) and email address, and keep it in your purse, next time you get to talk to him, hand it to him and say "I'd like to get to talk with you more" or "I've been wanting to see that new movie" or "maybe we can go to McDonalds sometime, I'll buy" etc.



Eye contact is very important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer