Tuesday, December 1, 2009

This guy I like is so funny and always has the best jokes.....I just don't know how to flirt wi

How do I flirt with someone who is so joking....I really like him. He is just so different from anyone I've met. Please give me some pointers???



This guy I like is so funny and always has the best jokes.....I just don't know how to flirt with him .?kids myspace





When he says something funny, tell him "your so cute and funny" while poking him on the side....and then ask him if you can massage his feet.



This guy I like is so funny and always has the best jokes.....I just don't know how to flirt with him .?premade myspace myspace.comnever underestimate the pleasure points of the feet. Report It


Simply laugh at his jokes.
Be yourself, but be your best self.
Its hard to flirt with someone who's always cracking jokes. But 'd say your best bet is to use body language. Smile, laugh, etc.
You've got the perfect opening. Like the lady above me said, laugh at his jokes, give him the 'you're SO funny!" and lean in as you say it and TOUCH HIM.



It's that simple!
Just tell me you like my bicepts Nikki and we can out for dinner.
Laugh and say wateva comes to mind



I find that very sexy
Sometimes those are the saddest people... careful.. Many comics are serious, stressed out and mean behind closed doors...
if u get him alone...then he wnt play so many jokes.....that would be a good way...but dnt do ne thing....bad...just get him alone to make a move!!
The guy already knows that he's funny, and laughing all the time won't get you to flirt with him. Everyone is laughing, so what you want to do is something different in order to get his attention. You have to figure out what exactly.
Be yourself act crazy sometimes(within reason). Just be yourself and if your shy thats all right. Mabe thats why hes so funny he just wants to see a smile on your face.
You will have trouble because there are female jokesters too and he may perceive your come ons as such. So you have to catch him at a serious time. When he is low on the jokes for the day...flirting isn't gonna do it, because of his mindset. It also is protection for him cause he is either uncomfortable in the prescence of girls or a situation.
Hunney I will tell u something ok have a group of friends make sure he sees u(but it is important that he does not hear u) and then tell ur friends some jokes and even if there not funny tell ur them if they will fake laugh 4 u and hun u will get ur man.



Hunter
Next time wear a mini skirt without underwear and roll on the floor laughing at his joke.
well i think that if you want to flirt with this guy you can either comment him on his jokes and ask him the common ?tion about where he gets his jokes from or,you can get to really no him and ask him about his favorite comedians or if he wants to be a Professional.



I Hope This Helps You
Just show him your boobies and see if he responds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer