Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I'm convinced my mail on Yahoo personals isnt getting thru..I've had 7 women send me a fli

I'm convinced my mail on Yahoo personals isnt getting thru..I've had 7 women send me a flirt yet when I return mail I get no reply after that.



I'm convinced my mail on Yahoo personals isnt getting thru..I've had 7 women send me a flirt yet when I returnmyspace quotes





They may not be able to reply because I believe you have to be a paid member to send a message. I think you only get one flirt/icebreaker for free per person and then if you want to keep talking to them you have to pay.



I'm convinced my mail on Yahoo personals isnt getting thru..I've had 7 women send me a flirt yet when I returnlayouts for music myspace myspace.com



No, your email is working fine. That's the classic dance of the personals. You chat a little, then they disappear into thin air. I got too sick of it so I quit.
My son belonged to Yahoo Personals and someone said he was abusive and he got canned plus a partial refund...Would not give a reason but they do have guidelines...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer