Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I want to ask a question might found uncivilised one. But I have a very hot sexy aunt. I tried to fl

I tried to flirt her for spending a night with her on bed. I got an opportunity and I tried to get into her but instead she took me into her. What should I do Should I propose her. She is 25 and I am 21.She is unmarried sexy hot bash. Please help??????????



I want to ask a question might found uncivilised one. But I have a very hot sexy aunt. I tried to flirt her .?small myspace





Are you high right now?



I want to ask a question might found uncivilised one. But I have a very hot sexy aunt. I tried to flirt her .?myspace text myspace.com



just enjoy the party!dont bother proposing cz that is just a crush so have fun whenever u can but forget about proposals cz you wont be able to handle it and besides she is your aunt..........
uhh what? You want to propose to your aunt? .... no.
that is weird because you are either flirting with your mom's sister or your dad's sister...
It is disscusting DON'T do that
What?????????
aunt? i don't think so, ,get over her man!
do you realize that this person is one of your parent's sister??? she has the same genes as you...your kids could be handicaps...plus ewww i mean its your aunt, please let her go and dont be proud about what you did, it was wrong and gross.
That is not only an ethical problem, but you have the same gene with your aunt. I think you'd better find another way,eg. find another person. If you think it's reasonable about my advice, i think you can go to millionairematch.com in which you may find a similar one with your aunt. Good luck!
your aunt no it's illegal and tihnk of it this way she is your moms sister or your dad's siter she is close to you family go find someone else she is a waste of your time

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer