Tuesday, December 1, 2009

My ex that i still like & am pretty sure he likes me is goin out wit my Bff he and i flirt alot

I think he likes me too but am not to sure we flirt a whole bunch



My ex that i still like %26amp; am pretty sure he likes me is goin out wit my Bff he and i flirt alot wat do i do?myspace ip





If I were you, I'd stay away. I know thats harsh to say, but think about it: If he's flirting with you while he's seeing your bff, wouldn't he do the same with other girls? I know this girl is your best friend, but don't you want her to be happy or do you just want this guy for yourself?



You can always ask him what is up or why he flirts with you.



My ex that i still like %26amp; am pretty sure he likes me is goin out wit my Bff he and i flirt alot wat do i do?myspace co myspace.com



I cant really say much since i dont know you or your situation, but the best advice i could probably give you is it to remember the reason ya'll broke up in the first place. If it wasnt a serious problem that came between you then wait for him to make the first move. A girl never makes the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer