Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flirt what do I do?!!?

Ok so there is this guy who keeps flirting with me! And I want to back. But its my first time. Any advice? But I dont want to seem to skanky or forward. Help? Oh and Im 14.



Flirt what do I do?!!?icons for myspace





Make eye contact and smile naughtily. Turn away quickly!



Flirt what do I do?!!?hidden myspace myspace.com



your to young sweetheart. you can flirt when your my age. 16
wtf...??? do u like him/
Flirting is an art, a personal style. No one can tell you how you have to find your own way.



Some girls can do it with just a certain look, still others do all kinds of bending over and stuff like that.



Then there's my personal fav; do something that requires holding his arm but when you do hold it close to your chest, but act like you don't know you're doing it. This takes skill to pull off without being obvious. So don't try it without practice. There are many other ways!!
Flirting is a natural response from your mind. It's not something you can reproduce when experienced and young.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer