Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Guys especially (girls too), can you help me figure out what my guy friend wants?? Am I just a flirt

He talks to me a LOT %26amp; tells me so many personal things. He knows so much about me and I so much about him. He texts me about 4-5x a day %26amp; calls randomly. Last 2 months, he calls for silly things, and just talks to me. Each time he calls, he gets more and more personal, which the last convo being about my family, future plans, etc. He really respects me %26amp; if I am ever mad at him, he will freak out and apologize continuously. I feel like we're in a relationship, but we're not. A few months ago, day after his breakup, my idiot friend asked his feelings for me %26amp; he said he liked me as a friend. But ever since that day, he has been flirting more than ever. It was since that day that he started texting %26amp;calling so much, staring and blushing. If he wants me in his life so much, why doesn't he make a move? Am I in a friend zone? If I am, why does he flirt??? He kissed some girl on the cheek while drunk at a bar the other night. I'm so sad...what does he want??



Guys especially (girls too), can you help me figure out what my guy friend wants?? Am I just a flirt buddy?icons for myspace





well, i think that he REALLY, REALLY likes you but he either:



1) doesnt think you like him



2) needs someone to talk to



i know thats kind of confusing, but hopefully you know what im saying. he probably said that to your friend because he didnt want you or your friend to know. sorry this wasnt much help... if he's getting personal, tho, then maybe you should get personal back. ask him about his life and his "love life". then maybe do a little digging and drop subtle hints or something....



Guys especially (girls too), can you help me figure out what my guy friend wants?? Am I just a flirt buddy?hidden myspace myspace.com



No you won' make a fool outta yourself!!! Sometimes I'm SO glad that the girl makes the first move because I'm too afraid to. You gotta realize some of us guys can kiss any girl but the ones that know us best are the ones we treat with caution. You probably mean A LOT to him and I had a friend I've known since August and I started REALLY liking her in January and I found out today that she likes me too! So just be patient with him and he'll realize he has something good right in front of him!
WOW you and this dude sound EXACTLY like my guy friend and I! He probably hasn't made a move yet because he doesn't know how you feel since I'm sure he knows you guys are "just friends" as well. He's obviously finicky about you and a relationship, so I would say just wait it out. It SUCKS I know. I am going through the same thing right now.



So there's that wuss answer, or you could grow a set and sit him down and ask him what all this sudden behavior change is about and if it means anything...if he plays stupid, just laugh it off somehow and see if your calling it to his attention changes anything. If he's serious, he'll fess up.



Good luck!
Well,Maybe he doesnt know how to ask you out!He is scared if he likes you then if he breaks your heart then it ruin a friendship.Dont be scared to hug.Just do it.Then you will feel good towards your self and possibly him.Who knows.I say go 4 it.Go hug him and say its ok or whatever.Something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cafe racer